Connect the Dots … Close the Loop
Make recycling work.
Become a member of the Michigan Recycling Coalition.
The Michigan Recycling Coalition:
- Provides statewide leadership and builds consensus on important resource recovery, recycling and composting issues.
- Develops meaningful partnerships with business, government, and nonprofit leaders to bring about important changes in the way we use, manage, and recycle natural resources.
- Provides members with the tools and resources they need to convey to their constituents, decision makers, and the news media the important benefits that recycling provides to our economy and environment.
- Advocates for recycling programs at the local and state levels.
- Offers the best professional education and networking opportunities available to Michigan’s recycling community.
The Many Benefits of MRC Membership:
- Association of you, your company, organization or local government with the only state recycling organization;
- Networking and educational opportunities via the Annual Conference, topic and policy workshops, AXIS training and other events;
- Legislative information, updates, representation, and educational opportunities;
- The MRC facilitates communications with and among industry peers through our website, events, weekly e-newsletter, listservs, and other forums;
- Eligibility to participate in exciting committee and board work as well as working partnerships with public and private sector leaders;
- Significant discounts on registration for the Annual Conference & Trade Show and other MRC workshops, AXIS training and events, and the publication Resource Recycling ($42/year);
- Significant discounts on exhibition fees for the Annual Conference for organizational members;
- Significant discounts available to apply as Certified Recycler
- “MRC Member” logo you can use on your promotional materials and website;
- Access to the MRC List serve – 100’s of members and recyclers share ideas and solutions every day;
- Voting privileges in organization elections;
- Opportunity to run for MRC Board of Directors;
- Alerts and email announcements of significant events, meetings, workshops, and conferences;
- Opportunity to promote your product or service to MRC members and others interested in waste utilization across the state;
- Access to a wide variety of information, resources, and networks across Michigan;
- Opportunity to support and direct the recycling movement in Michigan;
- And, so much more.
Getting the Most Out of Membership in the Michigan Recycling Coalition
Actively participating in MRC events and committees will help you get the most out of your membership. MRC represents you and to ensure that your voice is heard, you need to be involved. We hope to make it easy for you by utilizing the latest communication tools and technologies; understanding that participating may be difficult for members in remote areas.
Consider becoming a Sponsoring Member of the Michigan Recycling Coalition and receiving a wide variety of additional benefits throughout the year.